- Another Ahmadiyya place of worship handed over by authorities to gang leaders of a riot—in the Punjab
- Ahmadis’ graves desecrated by police
- Ahmadi boy brutally killed by neighbors
- Ahmadi’s shop set on fire
- Administration demeaned by the Mulla
- Ahmadi educationist in line of fire. Writ-petition against 14, mostly Ahmadis, and the SHO police
Qazi Shaban Ahmad Khan was killed by unknown gunmen, on June 25, 2018 at his house in Lahore.
Six armed men looted his jewelers shop in Syedwala, District Nankana and shot dead Mr. Muhammad Zafarullah on August 29, 2018.
Local community president On March 30, 2017 at 9 a.m. in Nankana Hit with two bullets Assassin not yet arrested
Doctorate in nutrition Shot dead by a motor cyclist in Lahore On April 7, 2017 Assassin not yet arrested
Shot dead on May 3, 2017 Khanpur Dist. R Y Khan Left behind: widow, daughter, two sons
Found murdered in her room on April 18, 2017 Lahore