- Venerable Ahmadi woman arrested on fabricated blasphemy charge in District Nankana, Punjab
- Pakistan’s Cyber Crimes Department raids the house of an Ahmadi missionary in Lahore
- Punjab Assembly adopts End of Prophethood (Khatme Nabuwwat – KN) resolution
- Administration and Mullas desecrate gravestone of an Ahmadi
- Another Ahmadiyya place of worship handed over by authorities to gang leaders of a riot—in the Punjab
- Ahmadis’ graves desecrated by police
Qazi Shaban Ahmad Khan was killed by unknown gunmen, on June 25, 2018 at his house in Lahore.
Six armed men looted his jewelers shop in Syedwala, District Nankana and shot dead Mr. Muhammad Zafarullah on August 29, 2018.
Local community president On March 30, 2017 at 9 a.m. in Nankana Hit with two bullets Assassin not yet arrested
Doctorate in nutrition Shot dead by a motor cyclist in Lahore On April 7, 2017 Assassin not yet arrested
Shot dead on May 3, 2017 Khanpur Dist. R Y Khan Left behind: widow, daughter, two sons
Found murdered in her room on April 18, 2017 Lahore