- An open hateful banner in the capital of Punjab incites mass murder of Ahmadis
- A PTI provincial minister leans on religion
- Khatme Nabuwwat declaration obligatory for Islamabad High Court Bar membership
- Prayer centre sealed by authorities
- Ahmadi arrested by Cyber Crimes Wing
- The psyche of the right wing in the country
Qazi Shaban Ahmad Khan was killed by unknown gunmen, on June 25, 2018 at his house in Lahore.
Six armed men looted his jewelers shop in Syedwala, District Nankana and shot dead Mr. Muhammad Zafarullah on August 29, 2018.
Local community president On March 30, 2017 at 9 a.m. in Nankana Hit with two bullets Assassin not yet arrested
Doctorate in nutrition Shot dead by a motor cyclist in Lahore On April 7, 2017 Assassin not yet arrested
Shot dead on May 3, 2017 Khanpur Dist. R Y Khan Left behind: widow, daughter, two sons
Found murdered in her room on April 18, 2017 Lahore