- Anti-Ahmadiyya campaign in the vernacular press – 2018
- Post-election harassment of Ahmadi leadership
- Ahmadiyya marriage ceremony impaired by mullas
- Another title authored by the Ahmadiyya founder recommended to be banned
- Sectarian tension in District Khushab – cause for great concern
- High-level official probe in Ahmadiyya printing presses on demand of a mulla
Qazi Shaban Ahmad Khan was killed by unknown gunmen, on June 25, 2018 at his house in Lahore.
Six armed men looted his jewelers shop in Syedwala, District Nankana and shot dead Mr. Muhammad Zafarullah on August 29, 2018.
Local community president On March 30, 2017 at 9 a.m. in Nankana Hit with two bullets Assassin not yet arrested
Doctorate in nutrition Shot dead by a motor cyclist in Lahore On April 7, 2017 Assassin not yet arrested
Shot dead on May 3, 2017 Khanpur Dist. R Y Khan Left behind: widow, daughter, two sons
Found murdered in her room on April 18, 2017 Lahore