Persecution of Ahmadis in Pakistan has implications for the rest of the world. Ahmadiyya communities are found in almost 200 countries, and they all feel concerned about what happens to Ahmadis in this country. Also, Pakistan is an important nation-state in the international comity of nations, so it is not rare that Ahmadis’ persecution and denial of basic human rights to them are noted and reported by foreign concerns and NGOs.
Reports from other countries on treatment of Ahmadis, for example Saudi Arabia, are of direct interest to Ahmadis in Pakistan; these are also reproduced in this sub-section.
Reports issued periodically by the US State Department, Amnesty International etc. are placed in Section: PUBLICATIONS.
- NGOs’ and Foreign Reports – 2018
- NGO’s and Foreign Reports – 2017
- NGO’s and Foreign Reports-2015
- NGO’s and Foreign Reports-2014
- NGOs and Foreign reports – 2013
- NGOs and Foreign reports - 2010
- NGOs and Foreign reports - 2009
- NGOs and Foreign reports - 2008
- NGOs and Foreign reports - 2007
- NGOs and Foreign reports - 2006
- NGOs and Foreign reports - 2005 and earlier